Saturday, July 25, 2020

Thank God

Last night I was so frustrated and desperate!
I know that I am not a perfect mom or a good chef or wonderful baker.
But when sometimes you see what I cook and bake the kids are really appreciated. And I didn't want waste the leftovers I still cook fresh food every day for them therefore I have to eat all the leftovers myself with tears in my heart. I prepare them with all my strength and love! I was kind of telling myself tomorrow I will tell them don't ever eat any food that I prepare anymore live on your own from now on and then I fell asleep.
Praise the Lord I didn't say that to them. I will never do or say anything like that to ruin our relationships. As usual for Saturday we ordered takeout, which, as usual, my oldest son always treated us. And we had a merry happy meal time together.
I guess that I still need a lot more patient and wisdom and skill especially in preparing food!
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_0tD1UhR2aDOa0ybFAqkmulgrx8dDhWA

No comments:

Post a Comment