Wednesday, July 24, 2013

broken headlight

The other night I got a correctable citation from police because I have a broken headlight and didn’t even notice it. So I went fix it then go to the courthouse to have someone do the correction inspection. It costs me $17 for the inspection. And I still need to go to another courthouse for it; they say it’ll be another $25 on fine for this kind of ticket.
I feel kind of sad, not just for the money that I have to pay. What I meant is, I really appreciation for the noticing.
So check on your car regularly. And when you see someone’s car has a broken headlight, taillight, or any kind of light broken, please be kind to notice the driver, even you don’t know them at all.
Actually before, I had two times that people tell me that I had a broken light. One is from my coworker and the other one from the people that drove by me. I felt really warm about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment