Friday, July 19, 2013

hymn

The other day I talk to my teenage son something about how you can be able to help people when it seems no words is right at the moment. I told him that you could give him or her some words from bible or a touching hymn. But before that make sure you should try to memorize some simple and useful sentences and hymns.
Weeks ago I had something in mind that bothered me a lot. And when I’m ready to leave work to drive home, I know that that’s not good when you don’t have a peaceful mind while driving and going home. So I pray to the LORD please to ease my mind before I can drove home. And surprising to me, a hymn came into my mind right at that moment. That day I was humming with that song and driving home safe.
我的心哪!你要稱頌耶和華 Praise the Lord, O My Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment