Thursday, July 18, 2013

recitation competition

When I was around 10 or 11 years old, my teacher told me that I can have a chance to participate in recitation competition. I was so exited about it. Because back in that time, I was a very shame girl and I have confidence in myself. I also wish that I can have the chance to speak out proudly and bravely in front of public. But somehow this dream didn’t come true; the teacher had someone else to do it.
Years later now, I’m all grown up have my own kids. I’m volunteering at a convalescent home with church people. And to my own surprise that I’m not just have the chance to use microphone to sing and talk in public. And again it’s like an approval from me that I can do it and I know that GOD is so glad that I finally do it for me. I even have the chance to encourage and teach others how to exercise with music.

No comments:

Post a Comment