Saturday, July 27, 2013

cry out to the LORD


In real life, there are always a lot of things that you think that are not right but you cannot change or improve them at all. The other I was feeling so helpless and hopeless. Things happened at work, at home and me.  It’s like all coming to me at one time. How I wish there’s someone can understand them or help me out. As usual, I cried out to the LORD for help. I mean that I really cried so hard and pray for help from the LORD. After that I felt relieved and gave all the burdens to HIM. And try my best and do what is my responsibility.

People said there is no fix or right standard on everything. Because in different situation, the right may become wrong, and vice versa. So why put the burden, responsibility, restriction on yourself. Is that right?

No comments:

Post a Comment