Wednesday, July 31, 2013

try something new - jackfruit & beer batter fish

Lately I’ve trying to try out something new to me. Like the food I never try before or some new recipes.
The other day I bought jackfruit and I even tried to cut it myself. It turned out, it tastes fine to me but the awful thing is cutting the jackfruit. So my suggestion about it is, either you bought the ready to eat jackfruit or go online to find out the right way to do it. It is really not a fun thing to cut jackfruit. It’s very sticky and very hard clean up and it takes a very long to finish it.
And I tried to do bear batter fish the other day. It’s not hard and tastes delicious. Only two things I don’t like are, I don’t really drink beer and you have to fry the batter fish afterwards. So for this recipe, I had to buy at least one can of beer. But I only need liked 1/3 of the can.
Overall, I enjoy trying new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment