Tuesday, July 30, 2013

worship workshop

For 2 times now I attend the worship workshop. I’m hoping to improve my skill of worship. I found that it’s really not that easy as I think before. Although I’m really enjoy worshiping and everything about it. First don’t have any music background. Because you got to be at least good at the songs that you’re going to worship then you can have the passion to deliver the feeling about them. I also believe that if you can play any music instrument is a plus for it.
And I’m really appreciating those people that are willing to give this kind of workshop for people who are interesting in improving worship skill. I learned a lot too.

How to hold the microphone, how to pick the songs, how the songs connect with each other, how’s your face expression and body language effect the audiences. There’re a lot more I need to learn. I know that I’m far from leading a worshiping. From leading small group worship, it’s a good way as practicing first.

No comments:

Post a Comment