Monday, July 29, 2013

The Phantom of the Opera

The Phantom of the Opera, I watched it the other day on the TV.
I like it a lot, although I cannot understand every single word of it. It is really amazing opera. I wonder how many years of learning and how many hours of rehearsal before they can put on the stage for audiences.
I always appreciate opera performers. How they sing and perform and memorize the whole play. And it does not allow for a single wrong word or move. And need to perform with heavy make-up and costume. They are so talented in dancing, singing, and performing. Especially they have to perform with live orchestra. That is another thing that I like about opera, symphony orchestra.
It is really a wonderful enjoyment.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GL5QmvNtV3s

No comments:

Post a Comment