Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11

Nearly 3,000 people died when hijacked jets crashed into the towers, including firefighters and the people who worked there. It’s 12 years ago when this happened.

And I still can remember that I was pregnant with my second child, he was born 11 days after. Those 11 days seems like years to me at that time. I was terrified, because they said that they are going to have a second attack. Our state is one of the states that they target. They also said it will have a toxic gas attack. During that period of time, I often talk to the child inside me, please don’t come out, yet, stay as long as you can. Because in my mind I think that if the attack occur, I still be able to carry him to the save place. And if he was born before the attach, how am I going to take care of him and my older one all together. What if he cries when we were hiding from the terrorists?

Every year this day, 9/11, I thought about that. We survive, I have a happy child. I give thanks to the LORD for protecting us. But feel sorrow for those who lost their lives, their love ones. Especially for those who sacrifice their lives to save others. And some of them suffer some sickness because that incident.

Wish there’s always peace between human beings. Everyone should have a kind and joy heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment