Friday, September 20, 2013

evergreen rehabilitation center sharing 2

Today I’m going to share a love story. And better listen carefully, because you all are one of the characters in this story.

( 馬姐妹 ) she share her live story with us, about how her life being turn around because of JESUS, she studied in seminary years ago, how she is cured by HIM. She used to be a radio host and a writer.

( 杜伯伯 ) every time when I ask him, can I pray for you, he always say yes. And he even prays with me together word by word, sentence by sentence. I was a very shame person, I’m afraid and don’t know how to pray for others especially pray out loud in front of others. But by that I’m not learn how to pray for others that also encourage me to pray out loud in public. Isn’t that amazing? 

Alvordor and Catalina, you guys is a beautiful couple. Every time when I see you guys together holding hands, talking, sharing some goodies. That’s a loving and beautiful picture. And Catalina do you know you have a very lovely smile. Also I like the way that you guys call my name, Alicia, which is Alice in Spanish.

John and your pretty sister Maria, you guys always talk to me and thank us for coming. Although you don’t know our language, you still enjoy our gathering. You say that you can feel the spirit that flowing around us.

( Joseph伯伯 ) you so welcome and thanks us every time we are here. And I also know that you used to sing tenor, so please sing with us every time.

( Sue姐妹 ) you are the most important person for our gathering here. You are always so kind and patient to help each and every one here, including our team.

Raymond, he is only here couple times. He has dialysis schedule in this time. But he always enjoys being blessed. So I pray for him can be us here some time.

( 劉媽媽 劉伯伯 )

No comments:

Post a Comment