Sunday, September 29, 2013

left behind


Left behind is a Christian movie. I heard about it before, yesterday I was shown on TV, but I only get the watch the beginning. It was a shocking movie. I’ll try to find out when it’ll play again so I can watch it all.

It’s in Christian’s view point of the end of the world. Suddenly all the believers disappear and left behind of all their belongings including their clothes on them and their love ones. In this case they all went to heaven with Jesus.

Most of the kids and some of the adults were missing. It’s like in the bible says we should have a heart of kids, pure and no doubt.

When I watch it, my memory suddenly brought me back around 19 years ago. That’s when I’m not a believer yet. And also was pregnant with my fist one. My ex is very into church things, worship, service and everything with the church. I was so mad at him, not just that I thought when kind of GOD that you were believes in? You left behind your pregnant wife alone all the time for the church.

And now I’m a believer myself. With some other reason this marriage ends years ago.

I have no complained and still have the faith in HIM.

That’s how a believer should be very careful about your behave after your close family or friends know you’re a Christian.

Also in the movie after that many people were missing it create a huge mess and disaster. I’m not sure when a nonbeliever saw this movie what were they think about the faith? They’ll become a believer or leave this faith further.

No comments:

Post a Comment