Friday, September 13, 2013

rice milk

The other day I had homemade rice milk. It tasted good to me. I’m hoping the kids will like it too.

I first bake the brown rice and peanuts in the oven. People say that you got to bake them until it’s about to burn to make the aromas come out. But I think I’m too scared to do it. Maybe next time I’ll try again.

The ratio for the rice and peanuts is 2:1; I didn’t really measure them exactly. After I toke those ingredients out of the oven, I pour water and sugar altogether and then cook them again to soft.
Then wait until its cool, I put them into blender and blend them little by little. And the last I have to cook them again, if it’s too thick pour in more water and boil it. Delicious homemade rice milk is ready to be consumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment