Monday, September 30, 2013

library

One time I took the kid to the library to use the free computer and get away from the heat.

After I finished using the computer and I went down the stairs from the second floor. I saw a blind man also went down the stairs ahead of me with his cane and he drop the tip of the cane on the floor without knowing it. So I immediately fast fetch the tip and tried to give it to him. But he was so fast then I finally caught him when we both almost to the first floor.

I called him out, excuse me, sir, you drop something, and I think that’s the tip of your cane. And he took the tip from me and thanks me. Then he was shy and said something more, oh! So you were trying to catch me so fast for this earlier.

At that moment I felt embarrassed, oh! So that’s why he went down the stairs so fast earlier when I tried to catch me. Because he cannot see me, he can only hear the footsteps that I made. And I must scare him. He must think what on earth someone was trying to catch me for?

And I memory suddenly went back to around 17 years ago. I’m not a believer yet, why and how those church friends so urgent to introduce their savior to me. I did not just refuse them. In my mind I even thought, they must have some pressures from church or pastor. And that’s why they so progressive.

I was just like the blind man that I help. I drop something that was supposed belong to me, the blessings from GOD, and didn’t notice it. I even had the doubt to those who were so patient and kind to me and trying to help me

Now I thank them for not giving up on this stubborn young lady years ago.

If you were a believer, don’t give up spreading the GOOD NEWS. But just be careful about the way that you persuade the nonbelievers. You don’t want to scare them away only because the way that you’re trying to.

And if you were a nonbeliever, GOD is so good, that’s why your friends or family, they just cannot waste anytime to get what is belong to you back to you, the blessings, mercies, graces… etc. from GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment