Saturday, September 14, 2013

what's the right thing to do or the right words to say?


It’s hard to know what‘s the right thing to do or the right words to say in the right timing to the right person.

I currently attend some groups of activities besides my regular schedule, church and work and family. I have evergreen college, rehabilitation center visiting, choir, and morning praise dance exercise and worship team.

Sometimes they just cannot start the activities on time, or the member never can come on time, the leader or the group member is not really passionate about it. I feel uncomfortable about it. Should I tell them or not about my feelings or give them the suggestions. I’m just a member. Although most of the leaders and members are volunteering, we should all still do the right thing, right?

Worship is one thing that you need not only the tectonic but also the passion. I see people have strong music background but I can’t see the passion. That’s sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment