Saturday, June 21, 2014

ear infection 2

I go to the doctor on Saturday, but I wait until Monday to get my medicines. I’m hoping the infection will go away then I don't need to take the medicines.
My company have meeting on Mondays, so I am obliged to go to work. When I go back to work on Monday, I already have a schedule inside my mind. I need to visit my customer, who is happen to be  a pharmacy owner to renew the advertisement contract and get the medicines at the same time at 2:30pm then pick the kid up at 3:30pm, go home and cook, and drive him to church.
Something weird happen right before I am about to leave the company. I literally feel my ear is swelling and I suddenly smell my own breath and it really smells bad. Then I have to go to restroom that is when I check and see I have white tongue. I know that is the reason that causes the bad smell. Right when I step out of the office the swelling and bad smell gone immediately. I feel that I’m not leaving but fleeting away from it.
During the week I feel better and go back to the office for couple of hours and the infection go worse again. I feel terrible.
There is a Chinese saying, "左耳進右耳出", meaning in one ear (left) and out the other (right). You just cannot expect everyone say everything fits your preference. You have to learn to forgive and forget quickly. Never let it stock in your mind or in this case, your (left) ear.
---------------------
Through this ear infection, I admit that I’m so weak, especially when the uncomfortableness strikes me. I have no choice to see the doctor and take the medicines. And I've so irritating and emotional.
The infection still come and goes. I try rest as much as I can. But even I can stay home from work; I still a mom of 2 kids. I need to feed them, do the grocery shopping. Pick up the kid from school then to church for the community services, luckily one of the family give him ride home. Otherwise he has to take the bus to come home, which takes a long time to get home. We are really appreciate them, also find out they are the new friends that we just met over the weekend. That is amazing grace.
The other day my young one tries to play the piano, he stop the piano lesson years ago. I’m so glad and enjoy his playing; I call that, music therapy.
Our piano has been sitting there like furniture for years. Years ago both of them all take piano lessons. When the older one first decides to take the lesson, I bought this not so expensive brand new piano. For I thought even the older one stop learning then the younger still can use it.
I’m hoping one day either one or even better that both of them will play piano again. Or maybe one day, I’ll learn how to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment