Wednesday, June 11, 2014

phone bill

Last month our phone bill went up like crazy. I was so frustrated at first. Then I try to calm myself down and found there is something wrong with our international calls charge. We always use phone card to make the international calls to save money.

I found that it should be either the problem with the phone card company or the phone carrier company. I call the phone card company first, they immediate say it is nothing to do with them, and told me, I should call the phone carrier company to find out what happened.

Then that is when I duly authorized my son to handle our phone account, the phone bill problem with the phone carrier company.


They do not know exact why does the error occurred but luckily they willing to weave the international phone call charge, which is almost $200. And suggest us, to block the international calling from that particular phone number to avoid the trouble. We did it right away. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment