Monday, June 9, 2014

post - june sharing

The June’s sharing is well done, except the singing part, thank God to have Pastor Joseph to give me the chance to do the sharing in front of the big crowd of people. Hoping these sharing can inspire people on something. A right faith, a right church, a right fellowship, does the services as you can, try on anyway to sharing your faith to others.

As I could not say enough thanks for those people who help and encourage me on my daily life, those people who help me on the sharing day, those people who help me on singing rehearsal, one of them even secretly using microphone singing with me while I was singing, music instrument playing, Those people who come that day just for supporting me, the pastors, and all the people that watch and listen to me. One of them she is actually part of my sharing and she also come with a shirt for the gift. And she doesn’t know it happens to be my birthday that day. My fellowship friends prepare a happy birthday card for me. When I saw the card, I was so emotionalize, I almost cry before I can read through their encouragement and blessings. This is really a very special birthday for me.

At May 16 when Pastor Joseph asks me to do the sharing for June, at that time he does not sure the sharing day yet, he say, “it is either on the week of June 7 or june14.” I literally, in my mind say to myself, please please let it be on the week of June 7, because it is my birthday, and it will mean a whole lot more to me.

Pastors encourage me on the well done sharing. One of the pastor call me, say, “I am so surprised about your Taiwanese”. I tell him that I spend many hours of Taiwanese rehearsal on the sharing content along on my own. Many other friends say some encouragement to my sharing. Oh! I should say something about my singing, I do have a lot of passions on singing, especially hymns, but I am not really very good at singing though. One friend say, she is so touched with my sharing and she cry. Another friend call me to congratulate me, and that is when we recall that during the mandarin congregation sharing, right before I was about to share the song, the pastor come up to me, and I thought he is going to ask me not to sing, then he told me and everyone that he forgot to save the power point for my sharing song onto his file, he apologize on that and asks me to read the lyrics out loud before I do the singing sharing. That is another bonus from God to me. And I share this with my friend, http://praisedance123.blogspot.com/2013/07/recitation-competition.html
To me it is like a formal Recitation right at that moment. She also say, “You should work for the broadcasting company, you have gotten a very good voice.” But I didn’t tell her; actually that is one of my dreams too. In Christ, many of my dreams fulfilled. It is not a coincidence; those are the miracle and blessing from Him.

And through this sharing opportunity, I have the chance to knowing 4 different pastors more, it may not be totally correct. But it is my truly feelings. One is very easy going, another is very careful, and both are very organized encouragement, supporting, and spiritually mature. And our senior pastor, he has those above too, he is also very supporting me and my kids like other 2 pastors, at Saturday’s sharing he has a short introducing of me before he introduce me onto the stage for sharing. They all show the confidences in me and make me feel very comfortable and encouraging on my sharing.

The other one ……, when I mention that I am going to share one song with the sharing, she seems not so agree with me, she still say ok in the end and sort of reminding me that that day’s service happen to be going to have a lot of other activities going on, and my sharing is sort of taking up a lot of time too. When I told her, I’ll email the power point of my sharing song to her, she told me, “Just email it to the secretary”. Yes! That day do has a lot of other activities going on.

I do the sharing at 3 different congregations. It is supposed to have 3 different pastors to do the preaching, but it turn out to be one of them do 2 preaches.

And because this sharing chance, the relationships between me and my friends and especially with my kids has boost. We have a lot more to talk, share, and knowing each other more. May the Lord bless us all.

10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment