Tuesday, June 3, 2014

pre-june-sharing

If you ask me when do I get baptized? I’ll tell you, “I really didn’t remember.”
But if you ask me when I give the sharing at our church, I’ll answer you, “It’s June 7.”

Today is my birthday. Thanks God, this is the most precious present that I have ever gotten.

It is June 7, right? Why? It’s my birthday today. Thanks God, this is the first time that has so many people be with me at my birthday.

-----------------------------

I have a little secret that I want to share with you. 2 weeks ago, at our whole church San Diego retreat, I told Virginia sister, “I’m not sure that I still want to do the sharing in June”. She replied, “The date has been set cannot be changed!”

Then when I back to work, I went to visit one of my customers, I tried to invite her to our church before, and she seems no interest in it. This time I decided to give it a try one more time, I told her that I’m going to do the sharing in June at our church; I tried to again invite her. Surprised, she replied me, “oh! I cannot go, but could you please share with me now.”

That really gives a lot of encouragement and credits.

------------------------------

Before I do the sharing, I should say thanks to pastor lee. Why? Last week when I told him that I’m the Alice that is going to do the sharing at the Taiwanese congregation. Pastor Lee said, “Oh! I knew it is you”. Then I ask him can I share one song with my sharing. He said, “of course!” Then he asks me, “Are you going to share with mandarin or Taiwanese?” I reply shyly, “I know my Taiwan is not very well, but I’ll try my best to do it.” He said to me joyfully, “Do worry, it going to be ok, but if in case of some difficult when you are sharing, just use mandarin or English.” He also prays for right after the conversation. I really appreciate him that soothes my badger.

-------------------------------

I also ask helps from couple of my dear friends’ help on playing piano and one of them help my singing on sharing day. I cannot say how much I appreciate them, not voluntary on helping me. They not just have a very busy life, work, family, other services, they spent times to practice and teach me on singing. They even thanks for me to ask them for help, I feel so blessed to have as my friends. May God bless them all on their everyday life, work, family and any needs that needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment