Friday, March 13, 2015

boba milk tea

Last week for the first time, I make my own boba milk tea; it turns out quite good, according to all my tasters. Ha! Ha! I’m proud of myself. And what I mean, I’ve got a lot of tasters, is I share them with my older ones fellowship group.

And the reason that I try more to prepare food by myself instead of buying, firstly, of course, the cost, is much affordable. Secondly, but the most importantly, as people say, you are what you eat, it’s funny yet kind of scaring too. You don’t what sort of ingredients that those business people, they try to put them in your mouth also how much are they. For example, for the boba milk tea, you got to have sugar, can you imagine how much sugar that consumer in one cup of it?

Another example, for the dish that they serve at the restaurant, can you tell what kind of quality is that after it’s been cook, or do they thoroughly wash the food before cooking? I really doubt about it. But eat out occasionally, is acceptable, as a reward for yourself and relax a bit.

Sharing is not show off time, how much or how expensive of stuffs that you are willing to share but the heart of love from God. Oh! Yeah! The servanthood!

No comments:

Post a Comment