Sunday, March 29, 2015

prayer


This morning when I wake up and do my daily prayer for beginning of the day, I suddenly remember that starting from tomorrow; I have a tight schedule besides work and family things.


Monday, our routine meeting for the work, then my routine emails for both small group and service team.


Tuesday is the quarterly graduation ceremony for evergreen green senior college and a lunch after as usual.


Wednesday, I am going to visit one my senior friends at the rehabilitation center, then go back to work. In the afternoon, there will be a possible bible study with one of the church friend, for she haven’t get chance to come to church for worship or fellowship for some time, either because her tight schedule or sometimes she is just simply too weak to go. That’s how this bible study idea comes to my mind and as she agree with this bible study thing being set up.


Thursday, if the bible study doesn’t get to happen on Wednesday then I’ll try again, according to her schedule that only these two afternoons, she can probably have time to have the bible study.


For this Friday, we don’t have our regular service at the rehabilitation center, so our group leader say let’s have a breakfast gathering, for celebrating of the break and treat us a wonderful breakfast and such. And probably after that we might go to one of our team member’s new office for a visit. Or visit one of our sister in need, then go back to work again. And then our usual Friday night meeting, this Friday is the good Friday special meeting, is a must go thing.


Saturday, it is our once a month service at the senior apartment.


Sunday, again, it’s our routine Sunday church schedule. And it should be our group’s turn for the Sunday usher this week, got to double check on it.

This month of April, happen to be our second peak time for our company. That’s how I need to pray to God for forgiveness, why is that?

At First, I try to talk myself to cancel some of the service things according to my tight schedule, but  in the other hand that I know that I shouldn’t that’s how I pray God for forgiveness on those thoughts and again I have to pray bravely for blessings on everything that I need, the energy, a willing heart, a joyful mood, for wisdom, for those friends and customers that I’m going to meet, for prosperity on work, for my love ones, especially for my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment