Thursday, March 19, 2015

pen

Weeks ago I lost a pen at work, I’m kind of upset, not because how much does it cost, actually it’s free from an event, but it’s quite good for writing, I really rely on this one on writing.

I try to find it and try to think back that maybe I forgot to leave it somewhere. But I couldn't think and find it anywhere. The pen is dark color, black and the carpet is also dark color too.

Today, I accidentally drop an envelope onto the floor, I bend down to pick it up and that’s when I found my lost pen is right next to the envelope. Hooray!

Luke 15:32
But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.'"

Matthew 5:48 

You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment