Friday, March 27, 2015

mission impossible

As a single mom like me, I really don’t have much to provide to my kids.

This week is my younger’s school’s spring break, but his brother’s spring was two weeks earlier.

And I suddenly remember that I didn't do anything special with my older son during his break time. So this week I have two surprises for him, together with my young son, we went to pick him up at Tuesday from school and went to a fast food restaurant, Chick fil A, had dinner before heading home. Happy mom, happy kids!

Thursday, I plan another one, the original, I want to surprise him with a hot lunch delivered for he had a break time between two classes, one class in the early morning and the other class in the late afternoon. But mission didn't quite completed, first the school doesn't looks like that we can just walk in as a outsiders and my older one is in the Wi-Fi lounge at school, which is if you move then you loose your spot. Yup! We didn't get to meet him as we original plan for. Therefore, I and my younger one head to a park for couple hours before we can pick his brother, a hiking trip we went.  And according to my young one, the hiking trip is not challenge at all. I’m totally agreed with him, it’s to rush to plan a good one though. Next time, I will have a better plan.

We surely had a wonderful hiking time together; again, away from computer, to me, anything is better. Also the conversations between us is quite enjoyable, I should record them. The only thing is the hiking is way too easy and too short, less than 2 hours. There’s a kids playground at this park, it’s been some time since last I took them to the park and play at playground. Now that we all are too old for that, still I tried on the big slide one time, and I can still fit in that and after I slide down the slide, I didn't break it. I also tried on the swing for a little while, quite a memory back then.

There’s also a horse stable and a professional one for the racing horse too. But probably because the weather is too hot, so we didn't get to see anyone riding the horse around or practices. We do encounter with lots of horse’s poo and I step on one. Its OK, because the horse is vegan animal, the poo has no bad odor.

The last we went shopping and stay at Carl’s Jr have a big soda drink while waiting to give a ride for my older son.


With hours walk, I don’t feel tired at all, what a lovely and fun day, especially with my two sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment