Thursday, July 2, 2015

adam and eve

When cockroach meets apple, eek!  That’s my first response when I see it.

No wonder that God is so unhappy when He found that Adam & Eve are eating the forbidden fruit, apple, at the Garden of Eden.

Just kidding, that’s nothing to do with the scene that happens here.

But you were me, when you spot the cockroach is crawling around and eating the apple, what will you do?

Will you smash the apple with the hammer in order to kill the cockroach? Pick up the apple and throw it hard on the floor, with the same reason? Let it go?

What do I do? Oh! Yeah! I think and think what and how can I do to catch that guy alive and then kill it without damage or dirt the apple.

I quickly and silently go to the kitchen, grab a grocery shopping bag, come back to the cockroach and apple, and then cover and snatch them altogether swiftly, well, kind of segregate and then separate them and finally kill the cockroach. And of course dump it into the trash can.

And yeah! I wash the apple hard and peel the skin deep and discard part of the apple away, I ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment