Sunday, July 5, 2015

coupon

Yesterday, we went grocery shopping for a particular supermarket, why? Certainly, there are some on sales going on and that’s for the things that I need at the same time.

I have a discount coupon for it too from the weekly store flyer too, $10 off for $100 or more. I was struggle with before leave the house, whether I should bring that coupon with me or not, because I hardly go grocery shopping at that high spend, over $100!? That’s not possible, so I decide leave that coupon behind.

But the thing is while I was shopping at supermarket, I cannot believe my eyes, so many more things that I need are on sale, I start grumbling inside my heart, woman! I should have that coupon with me, just for in case and what if I do spend more $100 than I’ll waste my $10 just like that.

Then it was for checking out, I was still a little unhappy and randomly pick one cashier to check out. right at that moment, right at the counter of that cashier, I spot the coupon right there, in front of me, so I immediately take off that coupon, I tell myself, just in case, I can use it.

You’ll probably know what happen next, yes! It’s time to pay the bill, and yes! It’s a little bit over $100 in total.

Thank God! And thank the people that whoever accidently purposely leaves that coupon there, at the right place and right timing for me. Otherwise, I’ll very upset on that for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment