Thursday, July 16, 2015

online traffic school

中文網上交通違規學校 online traffic school
http://approvedepasstrafficschool.com/sch/

Yes! This is an online traffic school, why do I need it? I don’t know, you tell me.

Ok! All right! I’ve get a traffic ticket months ago.

I pay the fine including the traffic school fee and everything, so I’m doing the online school now, it’s a long way to go yet have to finish it within a specific deadline. Good thing now we can just go online school instead of go to the virtual school. It saves time and energy, but I don’t know about the money, maybe, it is too.

The whole class is divided into 11 chapters, there are questions after each chapter, either 5 or 10, dependence on the length of the chapter, I guess, should be.

The benefits about the online thing, is that I don’t need a fix schedule, it is only according to my personal schedule and timing, no need to rush. And it does enhance and update and clarify the knowledge of traffic laws at the same time.

For this time I, fortunately get a special discount plus a chance of winning prize from http://ccypcards.com/home/detail/69?title=%E4%B9%9D%E6%8A%98%E7%89%B9%E6%83%A0

Drive safe and you will never to use this ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment