Monday, July 20, 2015

lightning & thunder

On Saturday we have the rehearsal for Sunday’s worshiping, it is a cloudy day with thunder & lightning at first. So before I go out, I tell my son, you don’t need to hurry depositing the check for its thunder & lighting outside, it’s not safe to do so. Then my son replies, “And you are going out, driving, it’s even more dangerous!”

But I have no choice and have to leave right away, otherwise I’ll late. I’m an on time person.

After me departing shortly and while I am driving, I encounter a huge lightning with a loud thunder followed. I am startled with tears in my eyes. Not because I’m scared, well, I’d admit, a little though, but rather feel motioned that I’m driving with my son’s concerns, and surly I know that, I am alone yet not alone, God is with me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment