Sunday, July 5, 2015

pediatrician

Two weeks ago, when I was reading the local news, a name pop up to me, shocking, that’s my sons’ pediatrician from 10-odd years ago.

He is being accused of Suspicion of Medicare fraud and illegal prescription drugs, charged with 53 counts. If he pleads guilty, he would jail for 34 years.

I feel so sad for him, from my memory then, he is a patient, kind, professional and willing to spend whole lot time to check up for your little ones and explain all you questions, especially for a worry mom like me. How and what happen to him, why is he doing those illegal things, it harms himself and his families at the same. Don’t he know more about the legal things than most of the people, don’t he own a lot more of money than most of people.

It’s really a shame, if he is 30-something 10 years ago, then he is 40-something now, and if he is guilty, and then he will be jailed for 34 years, and then that’ll be the end of his everything.

I should still pray for him, but don’t know what should I pray on, which particular one for him, maybe for his family?

1 Timothy 6:9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction.

Psalm 111:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment