Sunday, July 19, 2015

tambourine

This morning, our fellowship leads the worship. Right after our final rehearsal, the worship leader tell me to try to use the tambourine to go with our first worship song, which has a lively rhyme and very good to go with some movements. I answer, ok! I’ll try.

I was shock when the leader asks to do so, not because I’ve never done this before ever, but I do thinking about to buy one myself a tambourine not long ago, when I took my son to the music instrument store to buy him the saxophone. And I didn’t get to buy myself one though. Yesterday, when we went browse at the Toys "R" Us after the satisfy luner buffet, I even told myself that maybe, I can just buy toy tambourine for myself, again, you know what happen, I didn’t get to buy it.

For this morning I didn’t get any chance to practice and learn how to use it and I just do it. I must have practice tons of times in my dreams, maybe.

It truly amazes me, how God reads my mind every time, He knows I’m longing to try so.

神同 God with Us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mj-E16JAkk

No comments:

Post a Comment