Thursday, August 27, 2015

double discount



It’s like once a year, smart and final has a promotion for if you buy certain kind of gift card over $50 or more then you get a $10 discount coupe for later store shopping, and of course there’s some restriction of it.

I buy 3 $50 gift cards separately for friends as an appreciation gift and myself therefore I get 3 separate $10 store coupes. Hurray!
 
I feel good and bad at the same time and kind of guilty about it, technically it’s totally legal to do so. Two of the gift cards are of a brand name department store that kids happen to have something need to buy and there’s more, this department happen to have a promotion going on, which it happens all the time, for every $50 spend get a $10 store coupe so I get two of it.

I know it sounds smart and tricky too. Save money for something you need, why not? No doubt of friends used to joke about me, say, “you are the one be responsible for the slow economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment