Thursday, August 13, 2015

surgery

A surgery but not for me though.

Long waiting time, two hours ahead for register and prepare for the surgery, doctor’s late and a surgery ahead of us, don’t know that is scheduled or if it’s a emergency one, so it’s another two hours add onto it, one hour surgery, one hour awaking from anesthesia, another hour for observation for making sure everything is OK before we can finally head home. Totally a little bit more than seven hours, like going to work.

It’s a tedious waiting, I come prepare with a book, that I am reading on, month of August living life, iPod and cell phone, and you won’t believe the waiting room is, a full home house of people, surgery and families of them and it’s really noisy, if I have company will I do the same?

I pray, read a little, use the internet for sometime then I give up, just relax and rest. But forgot to call for clients for the appointment cancelling and rearrangement, it’s really terrible for me, a professional sale rep.


It’s a vocal cords surgery, not exactly on the vocal cords; something very near it and after that they need to do the lab for insures it’s not an abnormal growth of cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment