Thursday, August 13, 2015

national night out



Costco, Huntington library, National night out, those places and event you maybe familiar with and don’t think anything special about them.

For there are someone involved though she pass away months ago, I kind of not easy to let go yet. And going back to these places and event for not intention to, it’s like saying goodbye, paying the last respect to her and comfort me at the same time.

She went with me one time for she has the membership so I can get the discount of tires from Costco; same as the Huntington library, she has the membership so we can enter early, we went together with other friends and treat us lunch after; the national night out, an event that held annually at our city hall, for couple years we met each other with family without setting a appointment for it.

When at first kids say they want to go the national night out, I hesitate, and when friends invite me to go to Huntington library, I was shock.

I’m not alone to face the sorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment