Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hebrews 希伯來書 4:12 -13

Hebrews 希伯來書 4:12 -13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account
12 
神的話語是有生命的,是有功效的;比任何雙刃的劍更鋒利,能刺透到魂和靈的分界,以及骨節和骨髓的分界,也能辨明心中的思想和意念;
13 
並且被造之物在神面前,沒有一樣不是顯明的;萬有在他眼前,都是赤裸敞開的;我們都要向他交代。

Before, I can never image how and why this works, God’s living and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing deep down into our soul and spirit and joints and marrow, there’s no way to hide from Him, He knows everything about me, even way before I can realize it myself.

Until days ago, when I was driving home from work, I was depressed, frustrated about a lot of things, don’t want go either way, home or work. For some time, I always use the driving time as a worship songs practice time for myself, for last Friday, I was the one who is leading the fellowship worship. I sing and sing try to memorize the lyrics and melodies as much as I can, I try real hard. 

It’s hard to describe the emotion of mine at that moment, the mixed feelings, tiredness, anger, hurting and a serious headache and anything in between. Then I feel the sudden sorrow and burst into tears, I cry and cry dearly like I lost something or someone precious. Then I start to pray for a lot of things, mostly for myself at that point. I pray for forgiveness, for healings, for help, for wisdom and so forth. Yes! I do ask for some many things that God is ready all the time for my inquiring.

And this happen in less than 20 minutes of my driving time, it’s like taking all my burdens, sorrows, worries, sickness, doubts and anything that I should let go.

We all know we should get rid of those, whether it’s emotional or real loads of but cannot and cannot help to take strong grip of them most of the time.

Life is short and not easy either, let go and let God.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment