Saturday, August 29, 2015

library policy


At our library, we can free use the computer for 2 full hours straight, unless someone reserve it ahead then you’ll be cut short. Which I found this is a horrible policy, for today I was using the computer half way through then suddenly the computer lock me out, says someone reserve this particular computer at 4:10. I’m sort of mad, I went to Libran to kindly go back to that computer and make sure my email and blogger is not still sign in.
By this a person can lost huge on something he or she is working on. Good thing, I didn’t lose a lot. I mean this is not a friendly policy or the person who reserve it in the middle while I’m using it, is doing it on purpose, but at least the Libran can kindly warm me ahead otherwise change this policy.

And I recall that when I first to try to use that computer, someone purposely shut down the computer, that’s how I come out the person who reserve it with some kind of intention.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment