Thursday, August 27, 2015

panic




The other day when kid’s school is asking some kind of important document for their marching band signing papers, I couldn’t find them, I almost panic and break down.

 

I pray to the Lord, please help me calm down and think very hard for where it can be, for other documents are not missing so I should be able to find them somewhere in the house.

And I recall a joke that once been told about between parents and the kids who lost something, the mom or dad always ask their children, “Think about it, where do you last see it or left it?” the answer will always be, “If I do remember then I won’t lost it, Dah!?”

You probably worry about me, do I finally find this important document, of course, and otherwise, I won’t be capable to write now.

No comments:

Post a Comment