Wednesday, August 26, 2015

IT HAPPENS AGAIN


Around two years ago, when I first participate worship team as one of the vocalist with our fellowship; Couple months before one of the sister invite me to, I kind of have a small talk with myself inside my head, it was one Sunday worship time, when I enjoy and sing along with the worship team on the stage, I say to myself, “ you’ll be the one on the stage too one day” and here’s the reply that I say to myself, “it’s impossible, you have stage fright, you don’t have any music background, you even sing well, nah! Impossible, stop it, it’s just a joke”.

And there, I accept the invitation, on the stage, taking the microphone and sing with only a willing heart; you can do so much through Him and Him along.

The other day similar situation happen again, our pastor come to me and ask that if I’m willing to and so he will put me into a suggestion list as a deacon for the fellowship department?

I’m shock but not surprised, why? Well, this kind of thought come into my mind, “you’ll be a deacon”, not long ago too, same struggle and reply for myself as before, “don’t be ridiculous, silly you”.

Whether I’ll be qualified or not, it really doesn’t’ matter, what matter is God be my supporter forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment