Tuesday, January 26, 2016

$15.97 or $5

The past Sunday after church, me and kids went shopping at Walmart for Hawaiian shirts for there’s an appreciation party, the coming Saturday and the theme is, Hawaiian.

Both of the kids got a shirt, different design, at price of $15.97, says on the price tags. Then when we do the self-checkout, the price shows one of the shirt is $5 instead of $15.97. In my mind, I thought just check out quickly, for the store must make the mistake, so we should take advantage of it. But my older son insists to see the market worker to find out the truth.

The result must surprise you too.

Actually, while they are checking, a thought come to mind that instant, wait a minute, maybe both of shirts should the same price, $5 each, not $15.97 each. And yes! Honest, do pay, says my son, it is $5 each!

Also this is not the first time that we find the prices are wrong when checking out, the checking prices are higher than the prices tags at other supermarkets. Normally, I don’t really pay much attention about them, therefore next time, you be aware of it too, alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment