Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Baccali Cafe & Rotisserie


Yeah! Free linner yesterday with my older son.

Yesterday, I have a day off, my older son has to go to work and the younger one has a gathering with friends. So I was home alone for couple of hours.
Then I went shopping after that I pick my older son after work and have linner together, his treat. He pick the same restaurant as his brother and friends, but we were couple hours later than them so we didn’t get to see them.

Good food and service. We all went to restroom before go home, for I always remember one of my teacher from college that you should always check the restaurant’s restroom, if the restaurant is clean that means everything and everywhere is clean too.

And I found they even have the hooks for the coats or jackets beside the hooks for handbag, thoughtful, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment