Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Coloring book club for adults - 4


I’m wondering is my sore right shoulder for couple of weeks, is because of coloring.

I must train my left hand to do the coloring, and even better, both hands coloring at the same time. Ha!

To do a De-stress coloring, must have nothing await after, no appointment or anything or disturbances.

Also who and how do they make those phenomenon outlines, are those from some fine arts?

To tell the truth, I want to give up on this coloring book thing, it takes so much time and strength but when I see others so enjoy it, I want to stay with the group.

When I do the coloring, there are always has some missing spots, big and small, some of them, I don’t get to know it until the very end, need more patience, creativity, and circumspection.


And I truly wish that I be able to do some drawing myself someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment