Saturday, January 2, 2016

Hallelujah- Lindsey Stirling- #aSaviorIsBorn

Kate Voegele – Hallelujah

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sDJgxE-0PZI&feature=youtu.be


Hallelujah- Lindsey Stirling (violin)

Keep yourself away from temptations. If, in case that you make mistake, confess, repent, and make sure don’t make the same fault ever again.


Samuel told King David's two sins:
According to the Books of Samuel, the second king of the United Kingdom of Israel, depicted as a righteous, effective king in battle, civil justice, valorous warrior of great renown, and a poet and musician credited for composing much of the psalms contained in the Book of Psalms. He is described as a man after God's own heart in 1 Samuel 13:14 and Acts, Jesse's youngest son, when Samuel sees David, the Lord says, "Rise and anoint him; this is the one.

Judges 士師記 13-16  ( Samson & Delilah )

1 Samuel  13:14

But now your kingdom will not endure; the Lord has sought out a man after his own heart and appointed him ruler of his people, because you have not kept the Lord’s command.” 

Acts 使 徒 行 傳 13:22 After removing Saul, he made David their king. God testified concerning him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.’

Samuel told David's two sins: 撒母耳記下, 大衛的兩宗罪過:
2 Samuel 11 (David and Bathsheba) - 12 (Nathan Rebukes David)
1). 與拔示巴同房,謀殺烏利亞。大衛在看到拔示巴裸浴後,遂安排將其夫烏利亞至死,然後將拔示巴據為己有。上帝沒有直接懲罰大衛,而是親手將大衛與拔示巴所生的第一子擊死。
Psalm 詩篇 51 confess (For the director of music. A psalm of David, when the prophet Nathan came to him after David had committed adultery with Bathsheba.)

2 Samuel 24 (David Enrolls the Fighting Men)
2 Samuel 24:16-19 confess, repentance, 
24 But the king replied to Araunah, “No, I insist on paying you for it. I will not sacrifice to the Lord my God burnt offerings that cost me nothing.”
2).
為顯榮自己而數點百姓。為懲罰大衛,上帝用瘟疫殺死百姓70, 000人。
大衛所犯的罪是居功自傲,數點民數,好使他以國土廣大兵力雄厚誇耀。他這樣行,就把信心寄託在兵員的眾多上。神保護的能力並不在於兵員的多寡,就連約押也看出數點百姓是錯的,但是大衛不聽勸諫。我們若倚靠金錢、財產,或者是軍力,也會犯同樣的罪

Lyrics
Well I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
Well it goes like this:
The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah (X4)

Well your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya
She tied you to her kitchen chair
And she broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Hallelujah (X4)

But baby I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor
You know, I used to live alone before I knew ya
And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
And love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah (X4)

Well there was a time when you let me know
What's really going on below
But now you never show that to me do ya
But remember when I moved in you
And the holy dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Hallelujah (X4)

Maybe there's a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya
And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah (X12)

Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment