Thursday, September 1, 2016

A cat that cannot decide which side is better?


This CUTE cat was standing between the fence the in between our house and the next door neighbor. Its front legs, one in our side, the other one on the other side.

And excess me, no offence, when I said, CUTE, in all capitals, I didn’t mean it is cute to me, because the cat just constantly get into our yard, front and back, leave its poops, very smelly and also attract bunch of the flies. I really don’t like it.

Let’s get back this in between thing. You probably have this kind of experience when the cat sees you, it’s like that it don’t  think that you see it, so it’ll dock down real low and stare at you, wishing you will go away just like that. Who? Me? I, normally, scare them away this irritate my son.

When I was little, I love all kind of small pets, cat is one of them. My grandparent used to have one, and my grandpa, literally, go to the market and bought fish and cook for it.

And this particular cat, always follow us, whenever me, my sister and my mom went shopping until certain point, waiting for us coming back from shopping, by standing on a gatepost of our community.


People changed, sometimes, me, myself, don’t really agree or like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment