Friday, September 2, 2016

everthing Bread


I call it an everything bread, the ingredients are like randomly or I should say I drop those in because I happen to have some in hand and some the kids won't eat, if I don't hide them inside something.

I feel good and evil at the mean time. This tastes real delicious.

Among these ingredients, coconut flour, coconut sugar, flaxseed meal, brewer’s yeast flakes and avocado oil are new to me too,

Ingredients
1 1/2 C Coconut Flour
1 1/4 t Baking Powder 
1 C Oats
3/4 C Coconut Sugar
1 C Dried Pitted Date
1/4 C Flaxseed Meal
1/4 C Brewer's Yeast Flakes
2 Eggs
3/4 C Half & Half
1/2 C Avocado oil
Some pecans

Instructions
Preheat oven to 350°F.

Whisk all the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl, then add wet ingredients one by one and blend until incorporated.


Scoop the mixer into baking pan, press the pecans a little deep down on the top of it (for the bread will raise a bit while baking) then bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick insert into the center comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment