Friday, September 2, 2016

三劍客 Three Musketeers


Three has special meaning to me. Me and my two kids that makes three.

That’s how I wanting to wait until there're exactly three of the precious tomatoes that are grown from our backyard are ripe to consume. Thanks God, it's exactly in three days, amazing!

Whenever I cook the vegetables, I always, literally, divide it into three equal portions, and make sure they eat up all their share.

Whatever goodies that friends share with me, I split it into three pieces for each one of us.

The other day, a friend shared some yummy rice noodle soup with two different kind of meat balls to which are the leftovers from her fellowship's potluck which are save in two containers. When I got home eagerly check and eat some of it and eat one of the kind of meat ball without thinking to share with my kids, I felt bad. Well, just one time, I thought.

The second morning, I had some more, and I found that there were exactly three of those two kinds of meat balls. Speechless.

there're once three of us, I always joking that we are Three Musketeers, we are just like one normal fellowship, we had lunch together sometimes, when we talk it's like endless conversations, anything from relationships, kids, bible, church, things happen in the world, services and this and that. Somehow for some reasons for some excuses or whatnot, the gathering stop.

I particularly value this fellowship in between of us. I’m not good at relationship, any kind of relationship that you can name them, from top to bottom, left to right, inside and out, none, nada, zip, zero, zilch.

No comments:

Post a Comment