Sunday, September 18, 2016

WE COULD BE BEAUTIFUL

Before I can share something about this book; while I read along, I thought, it's a book of some sort of bio or nonfiction, a real life story is told.

It's only toward the very end of the book, I'm shocked and embarrassed to find out that it's a fiction, a novel, not a true story.


It is when it solved the mystery in my mind, when I reading this book, all the plots, scenarios, are so much like the soap operas, although, we cannot deny, the story in the soap operas does happen in real life.


The way the story is described, makes me want to finish the book as quickly as possible in order to know the result, and there's even times that I'm tempted to just skip the story and go to the end.


It is a good storytelling book, you can visualize the scenes.




No comments:

Post a Comment