Thursday, September 1, 2016

privacy

Our company has a computer that is for the public use, most of the employees bring their own. Except me and very few of some others come to use this computer.

And there’s one, a particular coworker, always, when she need to use it, while I am using it, come right behind me, silently and staring at the screen.

I know that she needs to use the computer and I never not let her to, duh, it’s a public one.
To her, there’s no privacy, whatsoever. I’m puzzled.


I told her many times, please, do you know, my front is prettier than my back. You can stand in front of me instead. I know, this is not funny at all.

There’s not such a thing as big or small, less important, so, it’s ok to not to respect anyone’s privacy.

It’s all about the attitude and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment