Thursday, August 31, 2017

9-22-2017 Worship songs

Finally I get to have the chance to lead the worship for my new fellowship.

I can't wait to share songs with them.

Originally, I was only sign up for the first meeting on October and then I spot the date, 9-22, is my son's birthday, so I said to myself, I must have this one too.

There's time when I look into the mirror, I said to myself, who is this? I don't like you, look at all the gray hairs and wrinkles and I don't sing well and I cannot even play any instrument, such and such, so and so.

Remind Me Who I Am (Lyrics) - Jason Gray


In time of difficulty or sickness, sometimes, there's no one understand or nearby to help or we are too ashamed or too scared or too proud to call for help, remember that there's always one and the only one, our Lord, who are waiting for us.

Citizen Way - When I'm With You (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD3pYQCZHSs


Two weeks ago we baptized one of the resident in the rehabilitation center, right after the baptism, of corse, we congrats him become a brother in Lord and we asked him that now that you are baptized, where the Lord Jesus, he answered, "here, with his hands touched his heart".

Your Love Defends Me // Matt Maher // (Acoustic Cover) Feat. Drew Greenway

No comments:

Post a Comment