Monday, August 28, 2017

Something terrible

Used to buy some potatoes that it never sprouted, even I didn't consume it for a long time, I was worried about it must be soaked in some kind of chemical to prevent sprouting.

Since then I was kind of hesitating buying potatoes until lately I bought a five-pound-bag-potatoes which are from a different farm, OK Produce, today I found it was sprouting; my feeling was mix with sadness and happiness why? I was sad; because I had to remove the sprouted parts, for the sprouted potatoes are poisonous, I was happy; because I can sure that it must not be soaked in chemical also I can plant the potatoes.

And then I washed the potatoes and put it in the steamer, after done cooking, I said to myself, oh my! I forgot to cut off the sprouted parts before I cook them, now that it was all ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment