Sunday, August 6, 2017

Books


Time flies, time is limited, you can never borrow time from someone else, even they willing to, and it’s only fair that we all have the same 24 hours a day to spend.

A quote from Steve Job I read days ago that I’d like to share with you, “What is the most expensive bed in the world? Sick bed …

That’s so true; money can buy a lot of things but not sickness.

I haven’t borrowed books from library for some time, lately, I tried to browse through the new books section to find some book(s) to read, I felt like that I ­­wanted to borrow bunch of books at one time, in the end I borrowed 2 books, I cannot wait to finish them soon and share some thoughts with you.

Another new thing that I do, I tried to do exercises when I am watching the TV programs and then do some reading when the commercials’ are on. Hope that I can take the best use of this limited time.


No comments:

Post a Comment