Monday, August 7, 2017

Figs


I got some figs from coworker, so I thought that I should share some with my friends.

When the figs are almost gone, I felt kind of miss those figs that I shared.

On Sunday, my friend shared some of the figs that she got from her friend; one of my senior friends brought some more figs for me too.

I’m so blessed and appreciate the friendship from them.

Also from my friend’s suggestion by frozen the figs, it tastes great.

And since my kids don’t really like eating figs, so, I make banana-fig-half &half ice cream so as to share the figs with them.

The ice cream tastes very good and it got some pretty pink color from the figs, again, without adding any sugar of artificial ingredients.


Next time I’ll try mango-fig-half & half ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment