Sunday, August 13, 2017

blogger

I recently take a part-time job as a freelance blogger for one of my friends’ company she works for. Actually, I met her boss and my friend through some kind of special occasion that I shared before in my other blogs.

I’m really thanking to have this opportunity, I’m not a professional, pray for that I can have the wisdom from God and try my best for this extraordinary chance.  Also that I can handle it well, so it will not to burn me out while I’m a single full time mom with a full time job.

Actually, I have something else that I’d like to share about this job, not long before my friend called me for this blogger thing, I had a dream that her boss called my son for a job opening, which my son had an interview before with her boss.

But instead her boss called, my friend called, and rather than called my son for a job, I was called for a job.

Another truth is, this part-time blogger is deeply involved with the translation between English and Chinese, therefore, there’s a great deal of time that I have to ask some helps from my sons.


Thank God that they can help me, thank God to let me know how much that I need help, how much that I need to seriously improve my English and thank God for through this event that I can have so much time to communicate with my sons, though, there’s a lot of embarrass moments;  like, “mom! Your English needs a good deal of learning!”

No comments:

Post a Comment