Saturday, August 5, 2017

Smart & Final



Today I tried to use a $10 off coupon when buy $40 or more, I didn’t print it out, just show the coupon on my phone, they refused, said that I had to have a physical paper of this coupon, and the manager didn’t even care to just print this coupon for me for this one time, he just simply said no and then walked away.

I felt terrible for his attitude; also while other supermarkets are encouraging paperless coupon, they still do this old way and didn’t even clearly write this policy on the coupon. It is neither consumer friendly nor environmental friendly.

And I recalled last year, when I tried to buy gift cards when they had promotion, they surprised me by saying, they only accepted cash, in order to get the promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment